If your junior sports star would like to try hockey with your local club then please proceed as follows:
1. Visit our web site at www.winningtonparkhockeyclub.co.uk and click ‘Join’
2. Enter your own name & details; one of us will then confirm you as a real person
3. You will then be able to log in, select the role of ‘Parent’ for yourself and add your child
4. Please enter the full registration details for your child so we know who to contact in an emergency, and any medical/ allergy info you want us to know.
5. At the bottom select “I’m trying out” and your first month’s membership will be free.
Come down any Wednesday evening to The Grange school from 6:30 to 7:30pm for a training session. Groups are split according to age & ability so there’s bound to be a group where you can fit in. If you’re keen then matches are played on Saturday afternoons. Check on the web site before each training session – we generally don’t train during half term and sometimes have to cancel in bad weather.
Anyone attending should have a gumshield, shin pads and a stick (though we can probably help out with sticks if you haven’t got your own).
For further information please contact Jane at email@example.com